1. Solid-colored slacks, shorts, jumpers, skirts, or jeans (no holes or ripped).
*Note: shorts, jumpers, and skirts must be mid-thigh in length
2. Solid, burgundy, white, gray, or black collared shirts with sleeves.
3. Only official school logo t-shirts may be worn.
4. Comfortable shoes (no boots, heels, wheeled shoes, open-toe sandals or flip-flops)
5. Hats should only be worn outdoors and should only be worn forward and straight.
6. Solid, burgundy, white, gray, or black leggings allowed ONLY if worn under a skirt, dress or long shirt/tunic that is mid-thigh in length.
7. Chains, wallet chains, and spiked jewelry not permitted.
If a student has earned a free dress pass, students must wear clothing appropriate for school and adhere to the following requirements:
1. Free dress passes can only be used on Fridays.
2. No crop/backless/see-through/halter tops are allowed.
3. Exposed midriffs or tops with low necklines are prohibited.
4. No strapless and/or thin strapped tank tops allowed.
5. Comfortable shoes (no boots, no,heels, wheeled shoes, open-toe sandals or flip-flops)
6. No sagging pants
7. No pajamas.
8. Clothing with inappropriate images are prohibited (i.e. promote drugs/alcohol, weapons, vulgar, suggestive or pornographic in nature)
9. Chains, wallet chains, and spiked jewelry are not permitted.
10. Leggings allowed ONLY if worn under a skirt, dress, or long shirt/tunic that is mid-thigh in length.
Students will be asked to contact parents/guardians if they do not meet the dress code requirements so proper clothing can be brought from home.
Official HGCS uniforms can be purchased by placing an order online at www.frenchtoast.com
and entering our school code: QS5USMR. Official HGCS logo t-shirts can be purchased at the front office. Many items can also be found at Sears, K-Mart, Target and Walmart.